- All of our doughnuts contain: Gluten, Lactose and Egg Yolk, and may contain traces of nuts or soya.
- Our Peanut Butter & Berry doughnut contains peanuts. Other seasonal flavours may also contain nuts or peanuts.
- All of our doughnuts are suitable for vegetarians.
- We also have a selection of vegan flavours at our stores with the full, extensive vegan range exclusively available at our Marylebone store. Coconut butter and chia seeds have replaced butter and eggs in the dough, with oat milk, dairy-free dark chocolate and silken tofu being used in the glazes and fillings to achieve similar tastes and textures to Crosstown’s vegetarian doughnut flavours. The production process has also been amended to avoid cross-contamination between the vegan and vegetarian doughnuts; whilst they are still made in the same bakery, all equipment and surfaces are sterilised before the vegan doughnuts are made and then fried in separate oil.
- None of our current offerings are gluten free.
We produce all of our doughnuts in a bakery which we own and operate. This bakery uses peanuts and other nuts in some of our products. We have controls within our bakery that separate nuts and peanuts from other ingredients, and limit the ability for contamination. However, given we hand make an unsealed product, we cannot guarantee that our doughnuts have zero contact with peanuts or nuts.
If you have any specific questions, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org