RETAIL STAFF – FULL TIME & PART TIME
With a number of new sites on the horizon this year, we are currently looking for both full-time and part-time staff with a strong appreciation for quality produce and warm hospitality. You have the ability to communicate comfortably with customers. You take initiative, can work independently and are comfortable working in a diverse team that requires constant communication. Attention to detail and a want to be organised is a must.
Requirements are as follows:
At least three shifts per week, including the ability to work a flexible and rotating schedule. Both weekdays and weekends are necessary.
Must be able to use initiative, and comfortable working independently.
Ability to effectively communicate to a range of customer types that are not purely transactional. I.e. Front of House staff obtain a lot of leads for catering, events, weddings and corporate orders.
Experience with specialty coffee is favourable but not required.
To apply, please write a short cover note explaining why Crosstown holds interest for you, and provide some context to your experiences and why you meet the above criteria. Also attach a CV no longer than two-pages and send to email@example.com.
DELIVERY DRIVER – Full Time
We are looking for a permanent Full-time Driver / Logistics Assistant to join our small team. The bakery/warehouse/office has approximately 15 people working in there on a daily basis.
We are operational seven days a week, supplying fresh premium doughnuts throughout London to wholesale accounts, Crosstown retail outlets and direct to customers who have ordered online.
The role entails 2 key aspects:
1) assistance in the bakery premises packing doughnuts and ensuring boxes & labels are prepared.
2) delivery of our product in transit vans to key accounts, customers and our own outlets.
IMPORTANT! The role requires night/early morning starts from Midnight to 4.30am.
– Available for five shifts a week including weekends (45 hour per week contract).
– Over 25 years old (for insurance) and hold a clean drivers license (checks will be made).
– Experience driving a transit van.
– Strong communication skills and competent with technology, in particular, smartphone communication such as WhatsApp, and Microsoft office on computers.
– Excellent command of English is also essential.
– Experience handling a delicate food product.
– Experience within a bakery, supermarket or other fresh produce environment.
– Experienced multi-drop driver directly interacting with corporate clients, and being a key-holder for cafes/restaurants.
We are offering an attractive salary package of £22k p.a + paid overtime and 28 days annual holiday. This is an important role in a small team, with opportunity to progress as the company grows.
In your application, ensure you answer the following four questions as well as attaching your CV. No responses to the below will be ignored:
1) Are you 25 years old or over?
2) Do you have a clean license with no convictions?
3) Do you have experience driving a transit van?
4) Can you commit to start times between midnight – 4.30am for at least 5 shifts a week, including weekends?
Send responses to the questions and your CV: firstname.lastname@example.org
KITCHEN PORTER – Full Time
We are looking for kitchen porters to join our bakery team.
You must meet the following requirements:
– Available for five shifts a week, including some weekends. Start time is 7pm.
– Capable of working 50 hours per week.
– Good command of English language
– Proven experience working in a team environment, taking orders.
Experience within a bakery highly favourable. Immediate start available.
We offer £8/hr with a usual working week of 50 hours. This is a permanent role.
To apply, copy and paste the below three questions with responses, and attach a short CV.
– Can you commit to five shifts a week starting 7pm, including weekends?
– Can you commute to SW8?
– Have you worked in a kitchen or bakery environment?
Send your CV to : email@example.com